The ACCP Foundation Trivia Fundraising Challenge will return next year during our 2019 Annual Meeting in New York, New York! The Challenge is a simple fundraising competition that will end with a rousing game of trivia during the Annual Meeting Opening Reception.
- Trivia: a rapid-fire battle of wits including trivia questions in up to four categories: 1) clinical pharmacy history, 2) medical devices, 3) celebrity ailments, and 4) potpourri. The live trivia competition will take place during the ACCP Opening Reception from 7:00pm-8:30pm.
- Teams: up to four meeting attendees or registered guests per team.
- Prizes: first place (4 - $100 gift cards), second place (4 - $50 gift cards) and third place winners (4 - $10 gift cards), as well as the team that raises the most money (4 - $100 gift cards)!
- Entry requirement: to play, each team will need at least $1,000 donated in the team's name to the Frontiers Fund.
- Bonuses: team funds raised above $1,000, or onsite cash donations, can be used towards question passes and other bonuses to help your team rise to the top!
We will provide a fundraising support packet to help you get started and an online donation page where your friends, family, and colleagues can donate to your team’s goal. .
Do you think you can rise to the challenge? Of course, you can! More details to come in 2019!
For questions contact Jessie Culley at email@example.com.