The Trivia Fundraising Challenge is a simple fundraising competition that will end with a rousing game of trivia on October 20th at ACCP’s 2018 Global Conference on Clinical Pharmacy in Seattle, Washington.
- Trivia: a rapid-fire battle of wits including trivia questions in up to four categories: 1) clinical pharmacy history, 2) medical devices, 3) celebrity ailments, and 4) potpourri. The live trivia competition will take place during the ACCP Opening Reception from 7:00pm-8:30pm.
- Teams: up to four meeting attendees or registered guests per team. Click here to submit a team and player names.
- Prizes: first place (4 - $100 gift cards), second place (4 - $50 gift cards) and third place winners (4 - $10 gift cards), as well as the team that raises the most money (4 - $100 gift cards)!
- Entry requirement: to play, each team will need at least $1,000 donated in the team's name to the Frontiers Fund. A special Challenge webpage is open now to receive donations in your team's name.
- Bonuses: team funds raised above $1,000, or onsite cash donations, can be used towards question passes and other bonuses to help your team rise to the top!
We will provide a fundraising support packet to help you get started and an online donation page where your friends, family, and colleagues can donate to your team’s goal. Want to keep an eye on funds raised by another team… check out the running totals by team here
Do you think you can rise to the challenge? Of course, you can! Sign up today here.
For questions contact Jessie Culley at email@example.com.